If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the definition of a "set it and forget it" recipe. I make it at least two Sundays a month to meal prep for the week. I spend about five minutes throwing everything into a pan before setting the timer and forgetting about it for the next hour and a half. When I finally open the oven, my house smells amazing and I have protein for the week. —Sabrina Sucato
Makes: 16 drumsticks
pounds chicken drumsticks
cup olive oil (I often use the leftover oil from a jar of artichokes)
pinch Italian herb seasoning like McCormicks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place chicken drumsticks on a baking sheet or pan. Drizzle olive oil lightly on top.
- Sprinkle Italian herb seasonings on top and throw a few sage leaves between the drumsticks.
- Place drumsticks in the oven and cook for 90 minutes or until crispy golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Enjoy the drumsticks on their own, with roasted veggies on the side, thrown into enchiladas, broken on top of salads...you get the picture.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe