If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Paprika Chicken with Chickpeas and Fennel recipe ticks all the midweek meal boxes. Easy, quick and delicious. Combine the ingredients in a pan, 20 minutes in the oven and dinner is ready. Adapted from Donna Hay —heinstirred
medium fennel bulb, trimmed and chopped
garlic cloves, crushed
grams tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
milliliters smoked paprika
salt and cracked black pepper
milliliters chicken stock
milliliters pouring cream
milliliters extra virgin olive oil
chicken thighs and drumsticks
fresh oregano leaves, to serve
dukkah, to serve
- Preheat oven to 250°C
- Place the fennel, garlic, chickpeas, paprika, salt and pepper in a deep-sided roasting pan
- Add the stock and cream and mix to combine
- Brush the chicken with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place on top of the fennel mixture
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the chicken is golden and cooked through
- Sprinkle with the oregano and dukkah to serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe