Author Notes: Mac ‘n cheeze and chili are two classics perfect for warming up on a cold winter day. Combine the two, and get double the comfort along with extra plant-based protein and nutrition —Foodie
can mixed beans
cup dry green lentils
can diced tomatoes
tablespoons chili seasoning
1 box Daiya Deluxe Style Cheddar Cheezy Mac
- In a large pot combine mixed beans, green lentils, diced tomatoes and chili seasoning.
- Bring chili to a bowl, cover and simmmer for 20 minutes or until lentils are cooked. Be sure to stir occasionally so beans do not cook to the bottom of the pot.
- Halfway through cooking the chili, cook the Daiya Deluxe Cheddar Style Cheezy Mac according to the package instructions.
- Combine the chili and the Cheezy Mac. Enjoy!
- Top with Daiya Cheddar Shreds for extra Cheezy-ness!
More Great Recipes: