If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mac ‘n cheeze and chili are two classics perfect for warming up on a cold winter day. Combine the two, and get double the comfort along with extra plant-based protein and nutrition —Foodie
can mixed beans
cup dry green lentils
can diced tomatoes
tablespoons chili seasoning
1 box Daiya Deluxe Style Cheddar Cheezy Mac
- In a large pot combine mixed beans, green lentils, diced tomatoes and chili seasoning.
- Bring chili to a bowl, cover and simmmer for 20 minutes or until lentils are cooked. Be sure to stir occasionally so beans do not cook to the bottom of the pot.
- Halfway through cooking the chili, cook the Daiya Deluxe Cheddar Style Cheezy Mac according to the package instructions.
- Combine the chili and the Cheezy Mac. Enjoy!
- Top with Daiya Cheddar Shreds for extra Cheezy-ness!
More Great Recipes: