Author Notes: I’d seen some recipes using the Instant Pot so I thought I’d give it a try myself. But instead of just using apples, I decided to throw in some pears, too. The result was even better than I expected! The combination of pears and apples made for a perfectly sweet — but not sugary — combination. —My Stir Crazy Kitchen
Serves: 3 cups
pounds organic apples & pears sliced
- Place apples, pears, cinnamon stick and water into the pressure cooker.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it naturally release (10-15 minutes). Carefully remove lid.
- Remove cinnamon stick and blend with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Package in jars, pouches or ziplocks.