If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I’d seen some recipes using the Instant Pot so I thought I’d give it a try myself. But instead of just using apples, I decided to throw in some pears, too. The result was even better than I expected! The combination of pears and apples made for a perfectly sweet — but not sugary — combination. —My Stir Crazy Kitchen
Serves 3 cups
- 3 pounds organic apples & pears sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cups water
- Place apples, pears, cinnamon stick and water into the pressure cooker.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it naturally release (10-15 minutes). Carefully remove lid.
- Remove cinnamon stick and blend with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Package in jars, pouches or ziplocks.