If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Easy, quick prep any time in advance then 15-20 minutes in the oven. Ever since my daughter went off to college she demands and expects this whenever she returns to visit.
Easy, quick prep any time in advance then 15-20 minutes in the oven. Ever since my daughter went off to college she demands and expects this whenever she returns to visit.—Mac
Serves: 5 to 6 if no one takes seconds.
ounces 3 color spiral pasta, cooked al dente
ounces fresh, shredded spinach
teaspoons white pepper
cup heavy cream
pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
ounces Parmesan cheese
- mince garlic
- melt butter and saute garlic until fragrant in a deep walled pan
- add heavy cream, white pepper and nutmeg and simmer until reduced by half
- Add spinach and saute until fully wilted
- Combine in a deep baking dish with the pasta and Parmesan
- Sprinkle top with additional Parmesan and then bake in a preheated oven 15 minutes or until top is crusty and bubbly
- Remove and let rest 5 to 10 minutes