If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious recipe adapted from Lena Abraham, Delish. Had my taste testers sample this and they gave it 5 stars up! Next time raspberry added to cream cheese and raspberry extract to replace vanilla. —BerryBaby
- 4 ounces Cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup Granulated white sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1/3 cup Peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 3 Ripe bananas*
- 1/2 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Granulated white sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 cup All purpose white flour
- 1/4 cup Dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 cup Dark chocolate chips
- *had only 2 bananas, added 1/4 C. Applesauce in place of 3rd banana
- Filling- beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until smooth
- Add egg and beat until fully combined
- Place in refrigerator and make batter.
- Oven 350 degrees. Line 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper Batter - mix flour, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- In a separate bowl, smash bananas until no lumps
- Mix in melted butter, vanilla and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix only until blended and flour is incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add half the batter to loaf pan
- Spread all the filling over batter with offset spatula
- Cover with remaining batter and smooth evenly
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until you inserted toothpick cnes out clean
- Cool completely; best if wrapped and refrigerated overnight.