If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whether you're watching the "Big Game" (Sunday, February 4) with Giants Super Bowl MVP Phil Simms at Dan Rooney's Sports Pub at Empire City Casino in Yonkers, New York, or throwing a home party for the ages with your best buds, the award-winning Dan Rooney burger will be a winner. The signature burger from the pub steeped in football tradition is a juicy patty grilled to perfection topped with Brie cheese, watercress, red onions and homemade honey peppercorn aioli, served on a potato bun. Perfect for a full entrée, or a smaller version for a great football slider, the Rooney burger will have guests' mouths watering right into the endzone. —Diego Isio
- 1/4 bunch watercress
- 1 ounce brie cheese
- 2 ounces honey peppercorn aioli
- 1 ounce red onions
- 1 potato roll
- 8 ounces burger patty
For Honey Peppercorn Aioli
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 pure honey
- 2 ounces thyme, freshly chopped
- 2 ounces rosemary, freshly chopped
- 4 ounces shallots, peeled
- 1/2 roast garlic, pureed
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 2 ounces black peppercorn, crushed
- Grill burger, place on bun, top with Brie cheese, onions and watercress. Spread aioli sauce on inside of bun top and place on top of the burger.