If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great for Breakfast, Brunch or Dinner! —SuperSub
Makes 16 1/2 cup servings
- 1 Medium Onion, minced
- 8 ounces S.Cream & Chives Cream Cheese
- 1 Can Chicken Stock (14 1/2 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 4 Medium White* Potatoes, peeled & thinly sliced
- 2 Cups crushed Ritz style crackers
- 3 tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Melted Butter
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350* F
- Lightly spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat on med-high heat. Add onion; cook until tender, stirring often. Add cream cheese, broth and mustard; mix well until creamy. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Lightly spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Toss potatoes with cream cheese mixture and spoon into prepared baking dish. Combine crushed crackers, parmesan cheese, melted butter and parsley; sprinkle evenly over potatoes.
- Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- *For added flavor/color substitue 1 medium sweet potato for 1 white potato.