If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lightly floured chicken pieces simmered with green peppers, onions, and garlic in a Chianti wine tomato sauce. —JERI DOWELL
- 1 Cur up Chicken
- 1 Onion cut in 1/2" pcs.
- 1 Green Bell Pepper cut in 1/2" pcs.
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 Cup Chianti Wine
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Package of pasta cooked per package directions
- 1 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup of flour for dusting chicken
- Dust chicken pieces with flour and brown on both sides in 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil heated over medium heat in large frying pan.
- Add chopped green peppers, chopped onion, garlic, Chianti wine, and water. Stir just to combine.
- Simmer over medium low heat for about an hour or until chicken becomes tender. Stir occasionally so that the bottom won't burn. Serve over pasta with extra sauce.
- Great with crusty bread and a salad.