If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These brownie mix crinkle cookies — some people call them “crackle” cookies — have to be the easiest things I’ve ever baked. This recipe simplifies the crinkle/crackle process by using a boxed brownie mix, which means I save time and I know they’re going to be perfect. —My Stir Crazy Kitchen
- brownie mix (18-20 oz)
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (or applesauce)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (more if needed)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine brownie mix, 1 cup of flour, oil and eggs in a large bowl
- Add flour until the batter is thick and not too sticky
- Scoop 2 Tbsp of batter and roll into a ball and coat with powdered sugar
- Bake for 11-13 minutes