If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fast, easy, and healthy "melt in your mouth" cookies made with organic ingredients. Whip them up in 10 minutes, and your family will thank you! —Dash of Amy
- 1 stick organic butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups organic brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons organic half & half
- 1 organic egg
- 1 3/4 cups organic flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces bag organic chocolate chips
- Place butter in a large mixing bowl, and add sugar, vanilla, half & half, and the egg.
- Mix well with a stand or hand held mixer until creamed.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well with mixer.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until they are well incorporated.
- Place spoonfuls of cookie dough on a sprayed cookie sheet, and bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.