If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A crispy and nutritious treat made with organic peanut butter, organic rice crispy cereal, and sweetened with honey. Kid will devour them! —Dash of Amy
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup organic chocolate chips
- 2 cups organic rice crispy cereal
- In a large mixing bowl add peanut butter, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla extract, mix very well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Add the cereal until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Wet the palms of your hands with filtered water, and grab handfuls of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Place the peanut butter balls on a plate, and refrigerate for at least one hour to set the ingredients.