If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Artisan style bread made from scratch topped with fresh Parmesan cheese and spices. Works perfect for sandwiches when sliced. —Dash of Amy
Makes one loaf
- 12 ounces water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread maker, or stand mixer in order.
- Set to dough setting. This could take an hour or more in a bread maker.
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash onion & herb
- 1/2 teaspoon Badia garlic & parsley
- When dough is done place it on sprayed pizza pan and roll around in cooking spray to prevent sticking. Shape into a round ball.
- Massage 1-2 tsp olive oil all over the dough.
- Cut slit in center of dough deep enough to tuck cheese into.
- Fill slit with shaved Parmesan cheese, and place pieces of the cheese all over crust area.
- Sprinkle with seasonings. (USE FRESH HERBS IF YOU HAVE THEM!)
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins