If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Moist and tasty muffins with the combo we all love, peanut butter, and chocolate!! Made with mostly organic ingredients. Perfect for that afternoon sweet tooth! —Dash of Amy
- 5 tablespoons organic softened butter
- 2/3 cup organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 organic egg
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups organic flour
- 1 cup organic chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl mix butter, sugar, vanilla, salt, egg, peanut butter, and sour cream until creamy.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder; mix until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes, until golden brown on top.