If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This microwave cake is fast an easy. Use premium pistachio paste, NOT the one that looks florescent green. The recipe comes from The James Beard Nominated Lickerland: Asian-Accented Desserts by Jason Licker which can found on Amazon.com or Www.JasonLicker.com —Jason Licker
- 140 grams Premium Pistachio Paste
- 30 grams Melted Butter
- 20 grams Sugar
- 200 grams Whole Eggs
- 20 grams All Purpose Flour
- 1 gram Salt
- Whisk all of the ingredients until everything is combined well.
- Place the cake mix in a siphon and charge with two NO2 cream chargers and shake very well.
- Bake in them one at a time in a microwave on level #10 for one min in a 8 ounce cup with three holes poked in them. I recommend a styrofoam cup. Let them cakes cool upside down.