If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made chocolates with a mold of Japanese sweets.
It looks Wagashi (Japanese sweets), but they are chcolates.
If you use a mold of silicon, it is easy to make.
Finally, I sprinkle green tea powder from the top.
Wabisabi means traditional Japanese beauty.
Makes 16 pieces
- 3.5 ounces Dark chocolate
- 2 ounces Fresh cream
- 1 pinch Matcha powder
- Mince the chocolates
- Turn off the gas stove if fresh cream boils
- Chopped chocolates put in fresh cream and mix
- Put in it in a silicon mold and cool it in a refrigerator for a while
- Sprinkle matcha powder on the finished chocolates