Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Lena Grp
Serves: 4 - 6
cooked beets cut into small cubes
ounces Greek plain yogurt
cup chopped walnuts
cloves garlic finely chopped
tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
- Trim off the leafy beet greens.
- Drop the beets in a saucepan with water and simmer for about 30’, or until soft.
- Drain the beets, and peel them when they are cool.
- Cut them into small cubes.
- Instead you can use ready beets from a jar.
- In a medium bowl place the yogurt, garlic, olive oil and vinegar. Stir them well.
- Add the beets, stir and then add the walnuts. Stir again and add salt and pepper as much as you like.
More Great Recipes: