If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Lena Grp
Serves 4 - 6
- 2-3 cooked beets cut into small cubes
- 7 ounces Greek plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Trim off the leafy beet greens.
- Drop the beets in a saucepan with water and simmer for about 30’, or until soft.
- Drain the beets, and peel them when they are cool.
- Cut them into small cubes.
- Instead you can use ready beets from a jar.
- In a medium bowl place the yogurt, garlic, olive oil and vinegar. Stir them well.
- Add the beets, stir and then add the walnuts. Stir again and add salt and pepper as much as you like.