If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Moist, tender, and yummy chicken breasts cooked with seasonings, and extra butter! Cooks up in just minutes and is a restaurant quality dish. —Dash of Amy
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash onion & herb
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Weber roasted garlic & herb
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stick butter, cut in large slices
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Heat a non stick frying pan (cast iron is best), and make sure it's hot so the chicken will sear nicely.
- Add olive oil and chicken, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and seasonings.
- Cook about 4 minutes, then flip the chicken over.
- Add garlic, Worcestershire, and butter.
- Cook another 4-5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and spoon butter sauce over chicken when plated.