If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you'd like to make a smoothie kit, combine the berries and tahini in a small plastic bag and store in the freezer for at least 8 hours or up to several weeks. —Emma Laperruque
Food52 Review: Featured in: Smooth the Morning Rush with Smoothie Kits —The Editors
Makes 1 smoothie
- 3/4 cup beet juice, plus more as needed
- 1/3 cup frozen blackberries
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- Big spoonful well-stirred tahini
- Add half the beet juice to the blender, then the frozen berries and tahini. Pulse until as smooth as possible, scraping every so often. Add the rest of the beet juice and blend until smooth, adding more liquid as needed.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!