If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My Rich, Smooth and Divine Chocolate Tart is just plain naughty, making it the perfect way to spoil your special Valentine. —Lee Hollis-Richards
- 2 20cm Ready baked sweet shortcrust pastry case from the supermarket, it’s fine to be lazy!
- 300 milliliters Double cream
- 15 grams Caster Sugar
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 100 grams Unsalted butter, softened
- 250 grams 74% Dark Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 200 grams Milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 80 milliliters Semi-skimmed milk, chilled
- 100 grams Chopped roast hazelnuts
- Gradually bring the double cream, sugar and salt to the boil. Stirring frequently with a wooden spoon.
- Once the cream has started to boil remove from the heat and stir in the butter and chocolate until completely melted.
- Pour in the milk and gently stir through until smooth and glossy.
- Tip the gooey mixture into the tart cases. Allow to cool slightly before covering with the hazelnuts. Leave to set for two hours.