If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Almond Coconut Smoothie is perfect for those days when you wish you were sitting under a palm tree sipping out of a coconut. Both coconut milk and shredded coconut are used to give this smoothie a rich coconut flavor, but if you want to cut down on fat, you can use coconut water instead of coconut milk. If you prefer the drink a little sweeter, just add another Medjool date.
Excerpted from 'Plant-Protein Recipes That You’ll Love' by Carina Wolff, Kale Me Maybe. Copyright © 2017 Adams Media, a division of Simon and Schuster. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved. —Food52
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons raw almond butter
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Medjool date
- 1/2 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth, about 10–20 seconds. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!