If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A one skillet meal of chicken breast, black beans, corn, salsa, and fresh cilantro. Fast, healthy, and delicious! —Dash of Amy
- 3 chicken breasts, cut through the center to make thinner breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces salsa (I used Pace mild)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Heat large skillet over medium heat, then add chicken.
- Sprinkle with all the spices and cook about 3-4 minutes on each side, leaving the center a little pink.
- Add remaining ingredients and get the salsa bubbling.
- Cook 2-3 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and fresh cilantro. Eat on a plate, or wrap it in a tortilla with sour cream.