If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There are not enough formats in the world to eat chocolate chip cookies. With a delicious dough you can make lots of preparations and this one is the best by far. They’re really chewy and a real pleasure to eat. I even need to warn you that these are highly addictive and you won’t be able to have only one! —Lorena Salinas
Makes 30 bars in a mould of 22x30cm
- 250 grams 250 g unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 400 grams brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 490 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 200 grams semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips + more for the top
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Mix the butter with the sugar.
- Add the honey and eggs and mix.
- Add all the dry ingredients and finish with the chocolate chips.
- Flatten on an oven dish lined with baking paper and take to an oven preheated at 180C for 20min or until it's golden on top.
- Wait for it to cool down completely before unmoulding and cutting.