Author Notes: There are not enough formats in the world to eat chocolate chip cookies. With a delicious dough you can make lots of preparations and this one is the best by far. They’re really chewy and a real pleasure to eat. I even need to warn you that these are highly addictive and you won’t be able to have only one! —Lorena Salinas
Makes: 30 bars in a mould of 22x30cm
grams 250 g unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
grams brown sugar
grams all-purpose flour
teaspoons baking powder
grams semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips + more for the top
- Mix the butter with the sugar.
- Add the honey and eggs and mix.
- Add all the dry ingredients and finish with the chocolate chips.
- Flatten on an oven dish lined with baking paper and take to an oven preheated at 180C for 20min or until it's golden on top.
- Wait for it to cool down completely before unmoulding and cutting.