If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You can’t go wrong with a nice tart. We have to make the most of summer berries while they last because they’re extra yummy :). This gluten-free tart has a crust made of oat flour and traditional oats that’s really good and goes great with this filling. I also think is would be spectacular with an apple filling as well. —Lorena Salinas
Serves: portions in a rectangular 13 x 38cm mould (for a 24cm diameter round mould double the recipe)
For the filling
teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Put everything in a bowl, mix and let it rest while we do the dough.
For the dough
grams oat flour
grams traditional / steel-cut oats
grams unsalted butter cut in cubes and very cold
- Put everything in a bowl and pinch the butter with the rest of the ingredients until there are no pieces of butter left.
- Put in a mould (it doesn't have to have a removable bottom) and press to form the base and sides.
- Put the filling inside. Remember that you can make 1.5 times the dough recipe and put the extra on top as a crumble.
- Take to a preheated oven at 180C for 30-45min or until you see that the dough has turned golden and the blueberries are bubbling.
- Let cook completely before removing it form the mould.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream,