If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delight your family this weekend with Badshahi Chicken. With the richness of kaju and magic of Dabur Hommade Ginger-Garlic Paste, your Badshahi Chicken is all set to rock. —S.K. Burman
- 2 pieces Chicken leg
- 1/2 teaspoon Haldi
- Salt to taste
- Whole garam masala-like( dal chini, lung, small ellaichi)
- 1 tablespoon Cornflour
- 2 teaspoons Curd
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Kaju paste
- 1 piece Onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 pieces Green chilli
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dabur Hommade Garlic Ginger Paste
- 1 teaspoon Dabur Hommade Tomato Puree
- Cream(for garnishing)
- Marinate the chicken pieces with salt, turmeric, whole garam masala, and corn flour and leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the marinated chicken.
- Heat butter and oil in another pan.
- Add onion pieces and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add Dabur Hommade Ginger-Garlic Paste, Dabur Hommade Tomato Puree and chicken and cook in a covered pan for 2 minutes.
- Add kaju paste and salt, sugar if required
- Add ½ cup of water and allow it to boil.
- When leg pieces are cooked add milk and cover it and cook it in slow flame.
- SERVING SUGGESTION:
- Garnish it with cream. Your Badshahi Chicken is ready for serving.
- Serve it hot with chapatti or rice.
- Badshahi Chicken is packed with vitamin A, protein, and minerals. It is healthy mix of good health and happiness.