If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Milk Sheera is a favorite with many of us. The magic of Dabur Hommade Coconut Milk adds an extra flavor to it to create Coconut Sheera, an all time dessert delicacy. —S.K. Burman
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- 1 teaspoon Rawa
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 packet Dabur Hommade Coconut Milk
- Cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup Kismis
- 1/2 cup Chopped almonds
- Heat the kadai.
- Add ghee and rawa in a kadai and keep stirring till it turns golden brown.
- Pour half a cup of warm water and stir well so that lumps are not formed.
- Now add Dabur Hommade Coconut Milk to it and mix well.
- Keep stirring till it becomes thick and the ghee separates out.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder.