If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make your chicken dishes exceptional with Hommade Dabur Hommade Ginger Garlic Paste and Dabur Hommade Tomato Puree. Try out holiday chicken for dinner today. —S.K. Burman
- 1000 grams Chicken
- 1 tablespoon Sauf
- 1 tablespoon Mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Fenugreek seeds
- 3 pieces Onion
- 1 cup Dabur Hommade Tomato Puree
- 4 tablespoons Dabur Hommade Ginger Garlic Paste
- 4 pieces Whole red chilly
- 1 tablespoon Red chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Turmeric powder
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Dabur Honey
- 4 tablespoons Oil / butter
- Salt as per taste
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add mustard seed, Cumin seed, Methi and Sauf and whole chilies and sauté.
- Add onion pieces and fry till light brown
- Add a little salt and homemade ginger garlic paste, chili powder, turmeric powder and honey.
- Mix well.
- Add Dabur Hommade Tomato Puree and fry till oil separates
- Add the chicken pieces and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add warm water and potatoes and allow it to cook till chicken and potatoes become tender.
- Serving suggestion: Serve hot with roti or parathas.
- Hommade Dabur Ginger Garlic Paste and Hommade Tomato Puree adds an extra zing to the already delicious Holiday chicken. Packed with the goodness of chicken and taste of ginger, garlic, and honey, Holiday chicken is a must try for all.