If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It was the first time, that I decided to use honey mustard combination on veggies. The sauce perfectly completes Barilla's Whole Grain Rotini. I added 4 small sliced chicken breast files, that were a leftover from the Sunday dinner. —Spela
- handfuls Whole Grain pasta
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 2 pieces Napa cabbage
- 4 pieces of mini chicken breast files
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of French mustard(dijon)
- olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- 5 drops of Tabasco sauce
- Boil the pasta al dente, drain
- Sauce: In a large saute pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add diced zucchini saute until tender, about 6 minutes. Add the diced chicken breast, add salt, and cook for about 3 minutes. Add the cabbage, saute for 2 minutes. Add chopped garlic and parsley.
- Mix honey, mustard and pepper. Remove the sauce from heat and add honeymustard, tabasco and cottage cheese. Mix.
- Add the sauce to the pasta.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Put the mixture in a medium size baking dish. Top with grated Parmesan cheese. Put the pasta into oven for 15 minutes/ until the pasta is bubbly around the edges and cooked through, Let cool slightly before serving.