Author Notes: Brown Butter Bananas will get even the pickiest eater to ask for seconds!
It’s quick, easy, and plate licking worthy! —BerryBaby
Ripe (not mushy) bananas
tablespoons Unsalted butter
tablespoon Brown sugar (light or dark)
- Peel and slice bananas in half
- Melt butter in fry pan until golden brown
- Add bananas cut side down
- After about one minute, check underside of bananas. This is a matter of preference, flip when browned to your liking. Mine take about a minute.
- After flipping, sprinkle brown sugar on each banana and the remainder into the pan.
- Serve 2 banana slices (equals one whole banana) with yogurt, cottage cheese, over waffles or pancakes.
- Mix sugar and butter in pan, drizzle over the plate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Bananas or Plantains