If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This peanut butter pie starts with homemade graham cracker crust topped with creamy peanut butter filling, whipped cream, and melted chocolate!! This is the ultimate dessert!! —Dash of Amy
Graham Cracker Crust
cups Annie's organic bunny graham crackers (or any graham cracker)
cup organic sugar
tablespoons melted butter
- Chop the graham bunnies in a food processor until they become a coarse meal.
- Add the sugar and butter, mix well, and place in a greased pie dish, or spring form pan.
- Press the crust down flat using a spoon.
- Bake at 350* for 8 minutes.
Whipped Cream & Pie Filling
ounces organic heavy cream
tablespoon organic sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
ounces cream cheese
cup creamy peanut butter
cups organic powdered sugar
cup organic milk
cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Using a stand mixer, or a hand beater, blend the heavy cream, sugar and vanilla on high until it thickens to whipped cream consistency.
- Transfer to a large bowl, then add the cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar to the mixer; blend on high until creamed together.
- Add 1 cup of the heavy cream and mix well.
- Pour blended filling over the graham crust, then spread on the remaining whipped cream.
- In a small saucepan heat the milk until warm, then add the chocolate chips.
- Stir constantly until melted, and thickened.
- Pour chocolate all over the top of the pie.
- Cover with foil or plastic wrap and freeze for 1-2 hours to firm it up.
- Once it's frozen you can store it in the freezer, or the refrigerator.