If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Deliciously thick and creamy hot chocolate inspired by Todd English's Hot Chocolate with Peanut Butter & Banana —The Domestic Dietitian
cups vanilla almond milk (unsweetened)
tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place banans and almond milk in a blender and puree until smooth
- Strain banana and milk mixture into a small sauce pot
- Over medium heat, slowly warm up the banana milk mixture until hot, but not boiling
- Add unsweetened cocoa powder and whisk until well combined. For a strong cocoa flavor add 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pour into mugs and top with marshmallows and ground cinnamon
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Bananas or Plantains