If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
If there’s ever a better way to eat bananas, this is it! Just the thought of bananas rolled in spring roll pastry and served with ice-cream makes me smile. Very easy to make, and delicious with ice cream.
If there’s ever a better way to eat bananas, this is it! Just the thought of bananas rolled in spring roll pastry and served with ice-cream makes me smile. Very easy to make, and delicious with ice cream.—Yoshiharu Sogi
spring roll pastry (5’’ size) sheets
cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Morsels)
tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
cup sliced almond (dry toasted)
Ice Cream (any flavor) scoops
cups whipped heavy cream
cup All-purpose flour
teaspoon baking powder
tablespoon espresso Coffee Powder
teaspoons Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven 375˚F.
- Prepare mixing bowl, place 2 eggs, 1 egg yolk and sugar into bowl then whip with whisk. Add the mashed banana, coffee powder and cocoa powder then mix again.
- Mix flour and baking powder then strain twice then add flour mixture, mix gently again.
- Set square cake pans (8”x 8”), drop dough onto it, then bake in oven 10 minutes.
- Take out from oven then cool down, place paper on cake to save moist.
- Cut sponge cake into 20 pieces. (3/4”X 4”)
- Place spring roll pastry sheet then spread melted butter, put on the sponge cake and chocolate roll up front side, place roll on baking pan end roll part bottom, brush melted butter and place sliced almonds on top then bake 20-25 minutes in oven heated 360˚F.
- Place warm roll and whipped cream on top of ice cream. Put on plate and serve it.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Bananas or Plantains