Delicious breadsticks made with homemade dough, topped with melted butter and garlic powder.
Delicious breadsticks made with homemade dough, topped with melted butter and garlic powder.—Dash of Amy
tablespoon olive oil
tablespoons melted butter
teaspoons garlic powder
In This Recipe
- If using a stand mixer place all ingredients in the bowl, and knead for 8 minutes at setting #2.
- Place dough on a floured surface and cover with plastic wrap, and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Using a knife or pizza wheel, cut the dough in 10-12 even strips.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush the top of the dough with the melted butter, then sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, until breadsticks are golden.