If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious breadsticks made with homemade dough, topped with melted butter and garlic powder. —Dash of Amy
- 12 ounces water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- If using a stand mixer place all ingredients in the bowl, and knead for 8 minutes at setting #2.
- Place dough on a floured surface and cover with plastic wrap, and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2-1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2-1 teaspoons garlic powder
- Using a knife or pizza wheel, cut the dough in 10-12 even strips.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush the top of the dough with the melted butter, then sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, until breadsticks are golden.