If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ralph is my 5 year old son, the name of this recipe is ironic because he had speech delay and didn't not talk until he was 3 years old, his first words were banana, he was also allergic to banana from birth until he was 3 years old but now loves anything with bananas especially this bread —oreke
Makes 1 loaf
grams oat flour (gf)
teaspoon ground sea salt
teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (gf)
tablespoon baking powder (gf)
grams coconut sugar
grams melted unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to gas 6. likely increase a loaf pan. Mixed together all the dry ingredients being a ball
- In a blender, blend the melted butter, single cream, vanilla extract, eggs and 3 bananas (leaving one banana to decorate the top of your bread).
- Add the wet mix into the ball of the dry ingredients mixing carefully and making sure all ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the mixture into loaf pan. Place sliced banana on the top of your mixture. Bake for about 45 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Bananas or Plantains