Author Notes: Ralph is my 5 year old son, the name of this recipe is ironic because he had speech delay and didn't not talk until he was 3 years old, his first words were banana, he was also allergic to banana from birth until he was 3 years old but now loves anything with bananas especially this bread —oreke
Makes: 1 loaf
grams oat flour (gf)
teaspoon ground sea salt
teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (gf)
tablespoon baking powder (gf)
grams coconut sugar
grams melted unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to gas 6. likely increase a loaf pan. Mixed together all the dry ingredients being a ball
- In a blender, blend the melted butter, single cream, vanilla extract, eggs and 3 bananas (leaving one banana to decorate the top of your bread).
- Add the wet mix into the ball of the dry ingredients mixing carefully and making sure all ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the mixture into loaf pan. Place sliced banana on the top of your mixture. Bake for about 45 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Bananas or Plantains