If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The easiest go-to banana recipe when you're in need of a quick tasty dessert. Soft, gooey and caramelized bananas with cinnamon, maple syrup and dark chocolate. Top with ice cream for extra indulgence. —Tamsin | Cupful of Kale
tablespoon maple syrup
pieces dark chocolate
teaspoon ground cinnamon
scoops of vegan ice cream
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F.
- Cut your bananas in half lengthwise and place on some tin foil (large enough to wrap the bananas in) and then on a baking sheet.
- Mix the maple syrup and cinnamon in a small bowl. Spoon over the bananas so that they are evenly coated.
- Wrap the bananas in the tin foil and place in the oven for 20 minutes. The skin should have blackened and the bananas will be soft and caramelized.
- Grate or cut the dark chocolate and sprinkle over the bananas. Add a scoop of ice cream and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Bananas or Plantains