Author Notes: The easiest go-to banana recipe when you're in need of a quick tasty dessert. Soft, gooey and caramelized bananas with cinnamon, maple syrup and dark chocolate. Top with ice cream for extra indulgence. —Tamsin | Cupful of Kale
tablespoon maple syrup
pieces dark chocolate
teaspoon ground cinnamon
scoops of vegan ice cream
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F.
- Cut your bananas in half lengthwise and place on some tin foil (large enough to wrap the bananas in) and then on a baking sheet.
- Mix the maple syrup and cinnamon in a small bowl. Spoon over the bananas so that they are evenly coated.
- Wrap the bananas in the tin foil and place in the oven for 20 minutes. The skin should have blackened and the bananas will be soft and caramelized.
- Grate or cut the dark chocolate and sprinkle over the bananas. Add a scoop of ice cream and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Bananas or Plantains