Author Notes: ‘Nothing is as heavenly as waking up to the aroma of a hot instant coffee.’ Making a good coffee is the simplest of thing anyone should know.
This recipe works well with instant coffee powder or espresso powder from brands like Folgers, Bru, Nescafe, Maxwell House. I personally prefer Folgers and Bru instant coffee powder(Indian brand) or Cafe Bustelo espresso powder. —Jiya.A
teaspoon Instant Coffee powder/Espress
tablespoon Hot Milk(Full fat or 2%)
tablespoons Hot Water
Mini whisk/ Milk Frother
- In a coffee mug add 1 tsp instant coffee and half of the sugar.
- Add 2 tbsp of hot water and stir continuously with a milk frother or mini whisk till a creamy froth is formed. The frothier the better!
- If you dont have a whisk/frother all you got to do is, pour the milk in a small glass mason jar,close tight and shake till you get it foamy.Now microwave it for 30 s and hot milk froth is ready!
- Now in another mug whisk the hot milk and rest of the sugar to light frothy texture and check the sweetness.
- Slowly add the milk into the coffee froth(or vice versa) until you see the froth rising to the brim of the mug.
- Enjoy Hot to kickstart your mornings!