If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: ‘Nothing is as heavenly as waking up to the aroma of a hot instant coffee.’ Making a good coffee is the simplest of thing anyone should know.
This recipe works well with instant coffee powder or espresso powder from brands like Folgers, Bru, Nescafe, Maxwell House. I personally prefer Folgers and Bru instant coffee powder(Indian brand) or Cafe Bustelo espresso powder. —Jiya.A
teaspoon Instant Coffee powder/Espress
tablespoon Hot Milk(Full fat or 2%)
tablespoons Hot Water
Mini whisk/ Milk Frother
- In a coffee mug add 1 tsp instant coffee and half of the sugar.
- Add 2 tbsp of hot water and stir continuously with a milk frother or mini whisk till a creamy froth is formed. The frothier the better!
- If you dont have a whisk/frother all you got to do is, pour the milk in a small glass mason jar,close tight and shake till you get it foamy.Now microwave it for 30 s and hot milk froth is ready!
- Now in another mug whisk the hot milk and rest of the sugar to light frothy texture and check the sweetness.
- Slowly add the milk into the coffee froth(or vice versa) until you see the froth rising to the brim of the mug.
- Enjoy Hot to kickstart your mornings!