If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 10 slices
grams Unsalted butter, chopped
grams 75% cocoa chocolate, chopped
eggs, lightly beaten
grams gluten free flour (I use Schär bread mix)
grams high quality cocoa powder
teaspoon bourbon vanilla gel
pinch of salt, pinch of cayenne
cup chopped nuts/chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. I used a 1L loaf pan which is longer than normal (extra edges!)
- Place butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don't let the bowl touch the water). Stir until melted, and take off the heat.
- Mix in the beaten eggs, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt, cayenne until just combined.
- Add chopped nuts and fold to incorporate. Pour into prepared pan and top with some chocolate chips and chopped nuts if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out with moist crumbs clinging. Set aside to cool completely.