If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is very light on the sugar, so it's not too sweet. Adjust the sugar according to your taste. Desiccated coconut added on top to give a crunch on this bread. —cynthiagunawan
Makes: one 8.5" x 4.5" loaf
grams All Purpose Flour
grams Granulated Sugar
grams Baking Powder
grams Butter, melted
Eggs, room temperature
tablespoons Lemon Juice
cup Blueberries, fresh
tablespoons All Purpose Flour
Desiccated Coconut, sweetened / unsweetened
- Preheat oven 375 F. Grease & flour 8.5" x 4.5" loaf pan.
- Toss blueberries in 2 tbsp flour, set aside.
- Sift & mix together flour, baking powder, salt & lemon zest.
- In a mixing bowl, using paddle attachment, mix melted butter with granulated sugar, lemon juice and eggs.
- Alternately add in the milk and all purpose flour to the butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan, and sprinkle desiccated coconut on top.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, about 50 to 60 minutes.
- Serve plain or with lemon glaze on top.