If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Depending on who you ask, this refreshing dessert drink comprises anything and everything, from avocado (of course!), 3-in-1 instant coffee, condensed milk, to chocolate syrup, sugar syrup, etc. For my nondairy version, I use a blend of coconut milk and coconut water for a sweet drink without too much refined sugar.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 min
teaspoon coconut palm or light brown sugar, more to taste
cup strongly brewed coffee
cup canned coconut milk (I like the Chaokoh brand)
cup coconut water
medium ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- Stir the sugar into the coffee while still warm. Let cool.
- Stir together the coconut milk, coconut water, and coffee in a large container with a spout (I used a 3-cup measuring cup). Taste and add more coffee or sugar if desired.
- Coat the inside of two tall glasses with chocolate syrup. Scoop out bits of avocado into each glass using a teaspoon.
- Divide the coconut-coffee mixture equally between the glasses. Add ice and drizzle with more chocolate syrup if desired. Serve with a long spoon and a straw.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: