If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This marinade uses both the juice and zest of the lemon, and really packs a punch with grilled chicken. A simple recipe to keep in your back pocket for everyday grilling. —Rachel Phipps
Prep time: 2 hrs
Cook time: 15 min
tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
tablespoon runny honey
zest and juice of 1 lemon
freshly ground black pepper
2 large chicken breasts
- Whisk together the olive oil, honey, lemon juice and zest, and a generous amount of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cut the chicken into large chunks and add to the marinade. Set aside for at least two hours before cooking.
- If you're using wooden skewers on the grill, soak them in cold water for 20 minutes before threading on the chicken pieces to stop them catching fire if you're using a charcoal grill.
- Grill the chicken until it is tender and slightly charred, basting with any leftover marinate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilling Recipe