If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love pears and blue cheese. I was grilling steaks, thinking about dessert, not terribly ambitious and I had pears that needed to be used. This resulted. —Kayb
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
large Bosc pears
tablespoon olive oil
cup crumbled blue cheese
- Cut pears in half and hollow out core. Brush cut sides with olive oil.
- Grill, cut side down, for 5 minutes over medium heat until caramelized nicely. Flip over and fill each hollow with crumbled blue cheese.
- Drizzle with honey-balsamic sauce and serve.
Honey Balsamic Sauce
tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Heat over medium low heat, stirring until combined, and thickened slightly.
- Drizzle over pears and blue cheese.