If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With short list of ingredients, nutella is super easy to make at home. bonus- this recipe is dairy and gluten free! —Linda
Makes: 1 1/2 cups
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
cups raw hazelnuts
cup bittersweet chocolate
cup coconut sugar
tablespoons coconut oil
teaspoon vanilla extract
teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Place hazelnuts on a baking sheet and place in oven. Roast for 12 minutes.
- While nuts are roasting, prepare double boiler. Place chocolate in bowl and let melt.
- Remove hazelnuts from oven. Let cool slightly, then place nuts in a kitchen towel. Rub to remove nut skins. Don’t sweat it if skins are not completely removed.
- place skinned hazelnuts in high speed blender or food processor. Process until you get hazelnut butter.
- Add chocolate, coconut sugar, coconut oil and salt to blender/food processor. Process until mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Transfer to a container, or eat straight out of the blender. 🙂