If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: roasting strawberries concentrates their flavor. This is perfect as an ice cream topping, on waffles, or right on the spoon! —Linda
Makes: 1 quart
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
cups sliced strawberries - keep whole or cut into quarters or halves to ensure uniform size
tablespoons maple syrup
tablespoons balsamic vinegar
pinch sea salt
- preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- place sliced strawberries in a small baking sheet or baking pan.
- add balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and a pinch of salt and toss gently right in the pan to coat.
- place in oven and roast for approx 30 minutes. The juices in the berries will release and the balsamic maple syrup will bubble and start to reduce.
- Let cool before using in other recipes