If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Case in point: For those who are not so proficient within the kitchen space, a random quinoa spin-off can alwaysl bridge the gaps for you. Casseroles, desserts, or even quinoa smoothies are in for amazement.
Give yourself some space and conquer your stretch of imagination folks!
See more: Cook Quinoa By Healthykitchen101 —Luna Regina
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
cup quinoa grains
- Rinse the quinoa in water in 5 minutes and drain it well.
- Bring rinsed quinoa to a saucepan and start cooking in high heat until the quinoa has absorbed all of the water.
- After 5 minutes counting from the boiling point, reduce the heat to medium level. Start stirring the quinoa up, then get a lid to cover and let it sit in 15 minutes.
- Open the lid and fluff it over one last time. Shut down your stove and remove the saucepan from heat. Cover it up and let the quinoa steam for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your quinoa versatilely. Sprinkle some pepper flakes, sliced olives or fresh chopped herbs will also help brighten the whole thing up. If you still find it a bit flat in taste, then some additional drops of soy sauce going in can always stimulate your appetite big time.
More Great Recipes: