If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious and low-carb (not to mention gluten-free) dish for a healthy but filling lunch or dinner! —Wunder Creamery
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
ripe avocados, more for serving
large zucchinis, julienned
tablespoons olive oil, extra for drizzling
cup traditional Wünder quark
cup fresh basil leaves
cup shaved parmesan cheese
teaspoon red pepper flakes
salt & pepper to taste
- Pulse avocados and quark in a food processor for about a minute or until the mixture turns minty green.
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and add the julienned zucchinis.
- Sauté for 3 to 5 minutes or until the zucchinis start to shrink and become translucent.
- Add the blended avocado quark sauce, reduce heat, and add salt, pepper, & red pepper flakes. Stir gently for 30 seconds. Remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Plate and top with fresh basil & shaved parmesan. Enjoy while warm.