If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blackberry Brandy Slush is boozy perfection, especially when paired with champagne or Moscato. No blender needed — just some freezer space — and you’ll be set up to serve boozy slush all summer long —Carissa Nelson
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 24 hrs
cups Blackberry Brandy
can of lemonade concentrate
can orange juice concentrate
Moscato, champagne or Sprite to mix
- Add the brandy, two concentrates and sugar into a Tupperware-like container with a lid.
- Fill up an empty concentrate can with water six times and add that in.
- Stir it all up, pop a lid on and put it in the freezer.
- Let it freeze for 24-48 hours, stirring a few times (I stirred twice and served it at the 24-hour mark). The sugar really sinks to the bottom, so keep that in mind when you mix.
- When you're ready to serve, fill your glass up about 2/3 with slush and mix in Moscato, champagne or Sprite/7-up the remainder of the way.