Author Notes: Blackberry Brandy Slush is boozy perfection, especially when paired with champagne or Moscato. No blender needed — just some freezer space — and you’ll be set up to serve boozy slush all summer long —Carissa Nelson
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 24 hrs
cups Blackberry Brandy
can of lemonade concentrate
can orange juice concentrate
Moscato, champagne or Sprite to mix
- Add the brandy, two concentrates and sugar into a Tupperware-like container with a lid.
- Fill up an empty concentrate can with water six times and add that in.
- Stir it all up, pop a lid on and put it in the freezer.
- Let it freeze for 24-48 hours, stirring a few times (I stirred twice and served it at the 24-hour mark). The sugar really sinks to the bottom, so keep that in mind when you mix.
- When you're ready to serve, fill your glass up about 2/3 with slush and mix in Moscato, champagne or Sprite/7-up the remainder of the way.