Author Notes: Easy fruit filled rollup for a great on-the-go breakfast. —BerryBaby
Prep time: 10 min
Medium (about 7” diameter) flour tortilla
Small avocado smashed
teaspoon Lime juice - fresh
tablespoon Cream cheese
Thinly sliced pieces of cantaloupe
Thinly sliced strawberries
Bacon bits (optional)
- Soften tortilla in microware about 6 seconds
- Smash avocado and add lime juice, mix. Spread on one half of the tortilla. You may not need it all. I use a little over a tablespoon.
- Spread cream cheese on other half. Optional...shakes bacon bits over avocado and cream cheese. I like bit of savory flavor with the fruit. Two bacon slices would work as well.
- Place strawberries on avocado; lay cantaloupe pieces on cream cheese.
- Roll starting with either side....keep whole or slice. Good morning, Sunshine!