If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy fruit filled rollup for a great on-the-go breakfast. —BerryBaby
Prep time: 10 min
Medium (about 7” diameter) flour tortilla
Small avocado smashed
teaspoon Lime juice - fresh
tablespoon Cream cheese
Thinly sliced pieces of cantaloupe
Thinly sliced strawberries
Bacon bits (optional)
- Soften tortilla in microware about 6 seconds
- Smash avocado and add lime juice, mix. Spread on one half of the tortilla. You may not need it all. I use a little over a tablespoon.
- Spread cream cheese on other half. Optional...shakes bacon bits over avocado and cream cheese. I like bit of savory flavor with the fruit. Two bacon slices would work as well.
- Place strawberries on avocado; lay cantaloupe pieces on cream cheese.
- Roll starting with either side....keep whole or slice. Good morning, Sunshine!