These muffins not only have the best tops (ha) but the fluffiest texture. These are vegan, dairy-free, and oil-free.
These muffins not only have the best tops (ha) but the fluffiest texture. These are vegan, dairy-free, and oil-free.—Melissa Huang
Makes: 11 muffins
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
grams mashed ripe bananas
grams granulated sugar
grams non dairy milk
grams ground flaxseed
grams all purpose flour
tablespoon baking powder
teaspoon ground cinnamon
cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a regular muffin tin with parchment liners.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Add the non dairy milk, sugar, and ground flaxseed. Mix to combine.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ground nutmeg and salt into the wet mixture. Stir until nearly all combined. The flour will look like too much at first, but just keep mixing!
- When the batter is almost mixed completely, add the blueberries in. Continue to fold as to not smush any of the blueberries and avoid over mixing.
- Spoon the batter to fill the cups all the way to the top. Try to pack as much batter into each cup.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes and then another 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Allow to cool in the tin until you can touch it. Then allow the muffins cool completely on a wire rack. Enjoy!