Author Notes: No time to hard boil eggs for egg salad? Scramble and microwave in a couple minutes. Make them at night, refrigerate, and ready to use in the morning. This is an easy, nutritious breakfast. —BerryBaby
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 2 min
- Scramble eggs in microwave bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, 30 seconds, or until eggs are 'set'.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning, Dice avocado. Add to eggs and gently mix together.
- Add mayonnaise to eggs and avocado (more mayo can be added 'to taste').
- Toast bread, top with the egg salad, and fresh cracked pepper.