If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: No time to hard boil eggs for egg salad? Scramble and microwave in a couple minutes. Make them at night, refrigerate, and ready to use in the morning. This is an easy, nutritious breakfast. —BerryBaby
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 2 min
teaspoon Olive oil mayonnaise
Ground black pepper
Slice multi grain bread toasted
- Scramble eggs in microwave bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, 30 seconds, or until eggs are 'set'.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning, Dice avocado. Add to eggs and gently mix together.
- Add mayonnaise to eggs and avocado (more mayo can be added 'to taste').
- Toast bread, top with the egg salad, and fresh cracked pepper.