Author Notes: Easy 5-Ingredient Whole Wheat Beer Bread that’s fat-free and super simple to make. Crunchy on the outside, soft & chewy on the inside, and pure delicious.
Makes: 12 slices
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 50 min
cups whole wheat flour
tablespoons honey or maple syrup
tablespoon baking powder
ounces favorite beer
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all dry ingredients to large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Add maple syrup and beer.
- Mix until a dough forms and everything is well combined. Use hands if necessary.
- Scrape dough into a non-stick or lightly sprayed bread pan and bake for 45 mins. - 1 hour. Insert knife into center, when it comes out clean the bread is done.