If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy 5-Ingredient Whole Wheat Beer Bread that’s fat-free and super simple to make. Crunchy on the outside, soft & chewy on the inside, and pure delicious.
Makes: 12 slices
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 50 min
cups whole wheat flour
tablespoons honey or maple syrup
tablespoon baking powder
ounces favorite beer
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all dry ingredients to large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Add maple syrup and beer.
- Mix until a dough forms and everything is well combined. Use hands if necessary.
- Scrape dough into a non-stick or lightly sprayed bread pan and bake for 45 mins. - 1 hour. Insert knife into center, when it comes out clean the bread is done.